StaffApp MD provides a web-based HIPAA compliant Policy Management Software for Medical Practices with features designed for physicians and staff. Policy Management allows your practice to easily create, edit, save, send to staff for attestation important procedures and policies required for quality and compliance.
Feature Spotlight – Policy Management for Healthcare Video
Below is an image of the STAFFAPP MD Library which stores all Policies for your medical practice. Policy Management Software:
Policy Management Software for Medical Practices Features
Medical Practice Policies needed:
- HIPAA Policies- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Employee & Personnel Handbook & Policies
- Clinical care and Medical Policies
- Chart / Medical Record Policies
- Facility Management Policies
- Disaster planning
- Financial management & Business office Policies
- Information system Policies
- OSHA Policies including: Exposure control, Emergency Preparedness, Safety, Infection Control
A good resource from MGMA for Medical Practice Policies is the Operating Policies & Procedures Manual by Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC.
Easy Access by All Members of Your Team:
- As a secure HIPAA compliant web-based platform your team has easy access to all your policies and procedures no matter what location they are working at.
Create, Edit, Sign & Adopt, send for staff attestation:
- All functions built in to the Policy Management Software Platform.
Policy Management Review / Reminder Notifications:
- Why try to remember when you need the physician to sign off the laboratory policies or X-Ray policy manual? Enter an expiration date in your digital policy management software and let StaffApp MD remind you or the Admin person when a policy needs to be updated or reviewed and signed.
Policy Management Version Control:
- All changes and updates to policies are tracked and highlighted so that you can ensure compliance, time attestations, and provide proof of policies as needed.
So if you would like to sign up or find out more about the Policy Management Software solution schedule a demo with us:
Instant Messaging Software DEMO click here
Policy Management Software for Medical Practices FAQ:
What is the StaffApp md Policy Management Software for Medical Practices?
A HIPAA Compliant, secure, web-based, policy management software platform for healthcare allows you to create, adopt, edit, save, and send to staff for attestation all your policies.
For a summary of HIPAA requirements from CMS click here
Why will the StaffApp md Policy Management Software help me?
There are a lot of good reasons why you want to have a written and formalized set of policies. Some reasons medical practices should have policies include:
- Increase staff performance (with clear, concise, communication).
- Provide a benchmark for your organization providing the standard of care.
- Decrease the variability of results.
- Training resources for new staff or those changing roles.
- Simplify the employees job…reducing their burden to remember what they need to do.
- Audit compliance evidence.
How does the Policy Management Software work?
Any user enrolled in your practice can access your policies. Admin users can create, edit, and sign policies. They also can send them to staff for attestation or review and signature of receipt. Policies can also be given due dates that will provide reminder notifications when a policy needs to be updated or reviewed.
What do other physicians and practices have to say?
“Policy Management digitizes our process.” (E.L.).