StaffApp MD provides the ability to create, assign, and send Task Reminders & Checklists for Medical Practices to yourself and your medical staff team. It is designed as a way to manage administrative tasks (non-clinical), safety checklists for patients, or any custom reminder that physicians and Medical Practices perform on a routine basis. Creating re-occuring tasks and checklist reminders will ensure that your practice COMPLETES ON-TIME all the things needed for quality compliance and operational goals.
Task Reminders & Checklists for Medical Practices
Below is an image of the STAFFAPP MD Inbox where Tasks & Checklists for Medical Practices are Featured:
Task Management and Checklists for Healthcare – Software Features
- Assign to the entire team, yourself, or to individuals.
- Re-occuring (repeat) options: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, day of the week, & custom time settings.
- Daily Office Open & Close Lists
- Daily Logs
- Weekly Inventory checks
- Patient Safety Checklists for Healthcare
- Monthly Expiration Checks
- Yearly Training (CLIA, OSHA, HIPAA)
Expiration & due date reminders:
- Set expiration due dates on documents, policies, or other tasks to notify staff to maintain up-to-date information:
Task & checklist templates for healthcare:
- Save common used tasks and checklists as templates in the StaffApp Library for future use:
- New hire checklist (forms requirements)
- Training checklists
- Checklists for Patient Safety
- Audit requirement checklists
Task Management & Checklists for Medical Practices FAQ:
What is the StaffApp md Task Management & Checklists Software?
An easy way to automate the management of administrative tasks or checklists that physicians and Medical Practices perform throughout the year.
Why will the StaffApp md Task Management & Checklists Software help me?
- It will help staff remember when to perform various required tasks.
- Decrease the time spent reminding your team what needs to be completed.
- Increase the accountability of who is responsible for each task. Tasks can be assigned to a team or individual directly.
- It will help Management and Physicians
- Decrease the time spent communicating expectations with staff.
- Increase the amount of information and speed of information to supervisors in regards to task completion.
The importance of checklists has been demonstrated by various studies. One good resource is Atul Gawande’s book The Checklist Manifesto. Healthcare, Physicians, and Medical Practices need a software tool to help them with their tasks and checklists and StaffAppMD provides them this checklist tool.
How does the Task Management & Checklists Software work?
Any user enrolled in your practice can create a task reminder for themselves, or tasks can be sent to other users. When the tasks are completed reports are viewable by user the task was “assigned to” or the task was “assigned by”.
What do other physicians and practices have to say?
“This helps our staff double check to make sure we are completing our admin tasks” (M.L.).
For a free trial or to demo the Task Reminders & Checklists for Healthcare Software visit http://staffappmd.com/demo-staffapp-md/