The StaffApp Story
- Private practices
- Residency Programs
- Fellowship Clinics
- Medicaid rich practices
- Private Insurance only practice
- All ages
- Full spectrum Family Medicine, Obstetrics, Pediatrics Care
- Southern CA and HMO Medicine
- Central CA and Fee-for-Service
- As Referral Coordinator
- at front office reception
- Practice Manager
- Practice Administrator
- Practice Owner
And have friends, family, and colleagues in various other settings. We believe there is a problem that needs to be fixed…
The Problem: Because of the system, many Medical Practices have inefficient operations.
- Regulatory requirements & compliance is difficult and time consuming for small practices and groups (HIPAA Compliance, Facility Audit – Site Reviews, OSHA, CLIA or other Lab Compliance, Compliance Planning etc…).
- Tools for building a strong practice culture and efficient process (Total Quality Management) are either poor quality or disconnected (i.e. Staff training, scheduling, protocols, H.R. management, policy management, facility management, inventory Management, etc…).
- Communication with other practices (specifically referral management) and outside entities (healthplans, IPA’s, ACO’s) is time consuming and difficult to track causing patient care challenges and frustration.
The Solution: StaffApp MD
Please Contact Us anytime for questions, demo’s, ideas, or feedback!
Erik Lloyd, mba, cmpe
Practice Manager &
CEO / Co Founder StaffApp Inc.
By text or call
LinkedIn: LinkedIN Profile
Shedule a time that works best for you (online appointment click here).
or contact form below: